Receive independent appraisal opinions
In the context of market transactions or in private transactions, an independent expert can give you transparent and factual advice on financial appraisals or transactions.
GVA auditors have expert knowledge of different appraisal methods (financial and accounting transactions, IFRS, …). They undertake this professional task on the basis of risk assessment, internal quality control and validation of the accounting data and financial information submitted.
- Independent expertise in merger situations
- Independent expertise for evaluating unlisted shares held by mutual funds for employee savings
- Appraisal of fair value of assets pursuant to IFRS standards on accounting for business groups and impairment of long-term assets
- Evaluation of subsidiary activities or isolated assets in preparation for divestitures and internal restructuring, in accordance with applicable tax issues
- Evaluation for the preparation of corporate merger transactions.
- Evaluation of capital financial instruments particularly in the context of implementing management packages or staff incentive plans (options, share subscription warrants, management package)