Your needs in:
When you are looking to secure and optimise your financial statements and require support for the implementation of your projects.
Special advice for entrepreneurs
GVA’s multidisciplinary teams offer you a wide range of services including the development and optimisation of financial information, the development of management tools, and the establishment and monitoring of your legal, fiscal and social obligations.
GVA also assists you with Human Resource Management matters, accounting and financial consolidation or reorganization tasks.
GVA establishes relationships of trust and proximity with its customers
and provides expertise in the following areas :
- Legal and tax management
- Human resources and payroll management
- Specific services for subsidiaries of foreign companies
Every day you are faced with accounting, tax, social or legal challenges. GVA provides you with the necessary resources, adapted to your evolving needs and within your deadlines.
GVA focuses on being operational and trustworthy in order to optimise your management and ensure your stability in a relationship of confidence. Our multidisciplinary teams are at your disposal with the necessary resources adapted to your changing needs thanks to their in-depth knowledge and understanding of your business activities.
- Bookkeeping and accounting analysis
- Preparation of tax returns
- Preparation of annual accounts, interim accounts …
- Leadership and decision-making support
- Technical and organizational advice
- Social advice
- Tax advice
Legal and tax management
GVA has specialists in specific areas to meet your needs and assist you in your projects.
Our legal missions:
- Incorporation of companies
- Amending company statutes (capital, closing date, registered office, …)
- Legal secretarial services : management reports, minutes of meetings …
- Opening branch offices
Our tax missions:
- Preparation or inspection of tax returns: VAT, Corporate tax, tax on company vehicles,
CFE-CVAE [local business taxes], statements relating to distributions, …
- Optimising your company’s tax liabilities
- Support in case of inspections
- Analysis of fiscal risks
Corporate social responsibility
Aware of the need to develop employee skills, Human Resources Management is now one of the key functions for companies. In addition its payroll services and thanks to its dedicated team, GVA can also advise you on managing the human capital of your company, facilitating social dialogue, managing health and safety issues, working hours consultancy, and providing policy advice according to changing situations.
- Recruitment and integration advice
- Wage policy advice
- Career management and skills advice
- Performance evaluation advice
- Temporary replacement of internal HR manager
- Implementing staff representation bodies
- Conducting social audits
- Social treatment of stock options and free shares
The International Business Services (IBS) offers a line of multi-disciplinary Accountancy services dedicated to branches and subsidiaries of foreign companies that relocate or expand their business in France.
Our teams work in an international, and therefore multilingual, environment and have mastered different accounting standards (IFRS, US or UK GAAP).
Our national and international missions
- Facilitating the establishment of foreign companies in France and French companies abroad (liaison offices, branches, subsidiaries, etc. …); creating the appropriate legal structure
- Assisting the company to achieve compliance with the obligations of the host country and those of the group (administrative, accounting, social, tax and legal advice and support …)
- Supporting the company throughout its development in France but also abroad
- Preparing “group” reporting according to IFRS or US/UK GAAP standards
- Ensuring compatibility of parent company accounts with statutory French accounting requirements
- Multi-faceted advice throughout the evolution of the French entity