Implement a strategy and give meaning to your organisation for greater clarity.
Your needs in:
Secure your accounting flows and ensure information quality
Our dedicated teams of professionals have twofold business/systems skills. They advise and accompany management in order to optimise information systems, manage risk, secure data consistency and achieve greater efficiency in order to help you better adapt to your changing environment.
- Managing the risks associated with information systems
- Controlling IT costs
- Ensuring business continuity
- Protecting access to sensitive information
- Improving operating practices between different departments
- Securing systems in line with industry laws and regulations
- Validating the settings of logistics, order control and ERP packages.
Coaching for improving operational performance
To build an ambitious and innovative strategy, GVA accompanies management decision-making in areas such as corporate steering, performance improvement (budgets, dashboards, accounting, calculating cost price, …).
- Preparing business plans, financing plans, dashboard reports
- Organisational audit, implementation of internal controls
- Executive coaching, management and communication training
- Tax arrangements and studies
- Search for partners
Solutions for improving and optimising the future
When defining the employment status of executives, choosing remuneration means or resolving social or tax issues, GVA remains at your side to assist you, anticipate the future and advise you with your asset related decisions.
- Monitoring the financial, legal and taxation aspects of asset management
- Anticipating the actions to take for optimizing the transmission of assets
- Helping to draw up a balance of assets for executives using an inter-professional approach
- Accompanying executives in their choice of legal, tax and social regimes, and finding the balance between salary and dividends
- Organizing the private and professional wealth of executives for inheritance and tax purposes
- Real estate management: choice of acquisition structure, finding the right funding for the operation, business plan for the duration of the loan, technical optimisation by dividing-up corporate property.
High-end partners to overcome your challenges
GVA is surrounded by a multidisciplinary team of specialists and lawyers to ensure the success of its legal and tax assignments, assist its clients in their growth and cope with both common and extraordinary events.
- Corporate law, Private Equity
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- French and international tax law
- International mobility
- Transfer pricing
- Contract law
- Business litigation
- Prevention and treatment of difficulties
- Transition and Restructuring management
Guarantee social management to ensure operational performance
GVA proactively monitors the social strategy of its clients in order to adapt to permanent modifications in employment law and collective bargaining agreements affecting their business. Whether it is to provide a social diagnosis or manage holiday pay, reduction of work hours or retirement … GVA and its dedicated teams can provide advice and implement tailor-made tools for securing human capital.
- Audit assistance missions
- Organisation missions
- Monitoring skills and development of training plans
- Establishment of a remuneration systems: profit-sharing, employee savings
- Career reconstruction procedures
- Help with retirement, severance, disability and social action proceedings
- Support for social contributions matters
- Processing social security applications
- Assistance assignments concerning the employee’s relationship with the company