At the core of a growing new trend, intermediate-sized enterprises (ETI) have
an ever increasing role in the national and international economic landscape.
Intermediate-sized enterprises are a dynamic growth sector of French companies. Considered as an essential part of the economy, you are constantly changing and have multiple coaching needs to remain competitive and innovative.
To reach a new stage of development, you implement new growth triggers: an international expansion strategy and an active innovation policy. Always seeking performance, GVA helps you to improve your progress indicators, secure your evolution and advise you on the appropriate management decisions.
Our experts perform missions tailored to your specific needs to deploy:
- Your performance indicators
- Crucial restructuring resulting from your projects
- A label of confidence with accounts certification
- Proactive consultancy process
- Optimised implementation of your new obligations
For a high quality of service
Today, more than ever, the work of statutory auditors requires greater integration and the anticipation of many changes.
For our auditors, these missions involve thorough monitoring of the services rendered. Once hired to perform this statutory task, GVA is committed to issue an opinion based on the risk assessment, the quality of internal controls, and validation of the accounting data and financial information submitted.
In acknowledgement of the challenges and issues specific to each sector, GVA has developed sector-specific skills honed for the industrial, financial, distribution, service, new technology, environment, social and humanitarian sectors…
Measuring value to secure strategic future decisions.
In the context of investment projects or business mergers, it is essential to have reliable and objective information on the value of the companies studied. Indeed, whatever the purpose of the project, its success will be linked to the accurate appraisal of assets, liabilities and synergies.
- Assessing the business including the assets and liabilities it holds
- Analysing and modelling investment projects
- Appraising forecasts and related data
- Securing funding models
A key stage in Merger and Acquisition procedures
The aim is to obtain a X-ray of the target company that will allow the buyer to better understand its mode of operation and to validate the financial data provided by the seller.
Buyer due diligence: performing external growth operations
- Acquisition audit
- Analysing the risks and constraints of the operation
- Optimising and securing the transaction
- Contributing to the structuring of the transaction and its translation into accounts
- Identifying key areas of risk and/or opportunities, whether they are financial, IT, operational or strategic, but also fiscal, legal, social and environmental
Vendor due diligence: selling a business or stake
- Optimising the sale of a business and ensuring the control of the process
- Anticipating possible difficulties and minimising the risk of failure of the transaction
- Maximising the sale price
- Reducing negotiation times
- Establishing Vendor Due Diligence (VDD)
These audit missions are designed to improve your internal control and optimise the quality of your accounting and financial procedures. GVA helps you to secure the reliability and accuracy of your financial information, preventing and managing your business risks and strengthening the bonds of trust with your partners.
- Auditing business plans, financing plan, dashboard reports
- Organisational audit, implementation of internal controls
- Managing the risks associated with information systems
- Controlling IT costs
- Protecting access to sensitive information
- Improving operating practices between different departments
- Ensuring business continuity
- Securing systems in line with industry laws and regulations
Any group with annual sales of over 30 million is obliged to present consolidated financial statements.
Joint financial statements for a single source of information
Either for external growth or for internal development, consolidation is an essential management tool for groups and a useful element for external reporting. The consolidation brings together all the accounts of different entities and provides decision makers with data summarizing the activity and the actual performance of a group to facilitate decision making.
- Preparing consolidated accounts (French standards or IFRS for listed or international companies).
- Technical assistance to consolidation companies (implementing consolidation service with the customer, training, technical support).
- Outsourcing of consolidation experts in the case where customers require temporary personnel (holidays, illness etc.).
- Preparing joint accounts according to the specific needs associated with your business environment.
When performing capital increases or in mergers, demergers and spin-offs, GVA accompanies you with all the legal duties required for statutory merger and share audits. The role of the shares auditor is to appraise:
– The value of contributions to ensure they are not overvalued
– The specific benefits to be gained from such operations.
The auditor’s mission is guided by standards that define both the nature of the procedures to be implemented, the report format to be issued and the deadlines.
- Obtain and analyse all the legal and financial documentation related to the operation
- Appraise the value of contributions as well as the specific benefits during such operations
- Check that the relative valuesassigned to the shares or stakes in the companies involved in the transaction are relevant and that the exchange ratio is fair.
- Share auditor
- Merger auditor
- Specific benefits auditor
- Assets and liabilities auditor
Coaching for improving operational performance
To build an ambitious and innovative strategy, GVA accompanies management decision-making in areas such as corporate steering, performance improvement (budgets, dashboards, accounting, calculating cost price, …).
- Preparing business plans, financing plans, dashboard reports
- Organisational audit, implementation of internal controls
- Executive coaching, management and communication training
- Tax arrangements and studies
- Search for partners
Guarantee social management to ensure operational performance
GVA proactively monitors the social strategy of its clients in order to adapt to permanent modifications in employment law and collective bargaining agreements affecting their business. Whether it is to provide a social diagnosis or manage holiday pay, reduction of work hours or retirement … GVA and its dedicated teams can provide advice and implement tailor-made tools for securing human capital.
- Audit assistance missions
- Organisation missions
- Monitoring skills and development of training plans
- Establishment of a remuneration systems: profit-sharing, employee savings
- Career reconstruction procedures
- Help with retirement, severance, disability and social action proceedings
- Support for social contributions matters
- Processing social security applications
- Assistance assignments concerning the employee’s relationship with the company