GVA coaches companies and their leaders, from micro to intermediate-sized businesses,
to procure reliable financial information with advice on the implementation of their projects.
Your needs in:
Every day you are faced with accounting, tax, social or legal challenges. GVA provides you with the necessary resources, adapted to your evolving needs and within your deadlines.
GVA focuses on being operational and trustworthy in order to optimise your management and ensure your stability in a relationship of confidence. Our multidisciplinary teams are at your disposal with the necessary resources adapted to your changing needs thanks to their in-depth knowledge and understanding of your business activities.
- Bookkeeping and accounting analysis
- Preparation of tax returns
- Preparation of annual accounts, interim accounts …
- Leadership and decision-making support
- Technical and organizational advice
- Social advice
- Tax advice
The International Business Services (IBS) offers a line of multi-disciplinary Accountancy services dedicated to branches and subsidiaries of foreign companies that relocate or expand their business in France.
Our teams work in an international, and therefore multilingual, environment and have mastered different accounting standards (IFRS, US or UK GAAP).
Our national and international missions
- Facilitating the establishment of foreign companies in France and French companies abroad (liaison offices, branches, subsidiaries, etc. …); creating the appropriate legal structure
- Assisting the company to achieve compliance with the obligations of the host country and those of the group (administrative, accounting, social, tax and legal advice and support …)
- Supporting the company throughout its development in France but also abroad
- Preparing “group” reporting according to IFRS or US/UK GAAP standards
- Ensuring compatibility of parent company accounts with statutory French accounting requirements
- Multi-faceted advice throughout the evolution of the French entity
Any group with annual sales of over 30 million is obliged to present consolidated financial statements.
Joint financial statements for a single source of information
Either for external growth or for internal development, consolidation is an essential management tool for groups and a useful element for external reporting. The consolidation brings together all the accounts of different entities and provides decision makers with data summarizing the activity and the actual performance of a group to facilitate decision making.
- Preparing consolidated accounts (French standards or IFRS for listed or international companies).
- Technical assistance to consolidation companies (implementing consolidation service with the customer, training, technical support).
- Outsourcing of consolidation experts in the case where customers require temporary personnel (holidays, illness etc.).
- Preparing joint accounts according to the specific needs associated with your business environment.
Legal and tax management
GVA has specialists in specific areas to meet your needs and assist you in your projects.
Our legal missions:
- Incorporation of companies
- Amending company statutes (capital, closing date, registered office, …)
- Legal secretarial services : management reports, minutes of meetings …
- Opening branch offices
Our tax missions:
- Preparation or inspection of tax returns: VAT, Corporate tax, tax on company vehicles,
CFE-CVAE [local business taxes], statements relating to distributions, …
- Optimising your company’s tax liabilities
- Support in case of inspections
- Analysis of fiscal risks