From the outset of your project, GVA accompanies you in the different crucial stages of your growth.
From setting-up to operation, our services allow you to plan ahead and do business in the best conditions.
Entrepreneur, founder, your time is dedicated to the development of your project. Innovation, investment and growth are the hallmarks of your daily life, you have the obligation to keep your investors informed.
GVA is at your side for administrative, accounting and tax planning and to anticipate and endorse your decisions.
To achieve your international performance targets faster, you need to deploy abroad, and thanks to UHY, GVA can offer its clients access to a global network of more than 6,800 employees and 240 offices in over 80 countries.
Our teams of specialists accompany you to optimise
- Financial management of your innovations under the French R&D tax credit scheme (CIR)
- The Young Innovative Company (JEI) status
- Your equity financing strategy
- Implementation and monitoring of indicators
- Tools for operating and financing your development …
Every day you are faced with accounting, tax, social or legal challenges. GVA provides you with the necessary resources, adapted to your evolving needs and within your deadlines.
GVA focuses on being operational and trustworthy in order to optimise your management and ensure your stability in a relationship of confidence. Our multidisciplinary teams are at your disposal with the necessary resources adapted to your changing needs thanks to their in-depth knowledge and understanding of your business activities.
- Bookkeeping and accounting analysis
- Preparation of tax returns
- Preparation of annual accounts, interim accounts …
- Leadership and decision-making support
- Technical and organizational advice
- Social advice
- Tax advice
Meet your obligations with secure tools
With a dedicated team, you benefit from enhanced protection against financial and social risks. From the employment contract to the design of monthly payrolls and regular social security returns, GVA helps you improve your payroll management whatever your business, headcount or location.
Coaching at every stage
Preparing pay slips, identifying potential recruitment tools, satisfying your requirements while respecting your collective bargaining agreements and implement new regulations … many complex tasks and deadlines that can be entrusted to a an expert.
- Managing contracts relating to employment law: employment contract, profit sharing, incentives agreements, etc … in cooperation with your lawyers if necessary
- Preparing pay slips, transfer orders and social security returns.
- Ensuring the reliability, security and timeliness of payroll data
- Assisting the company in managing its staff including compliance with social obligations
- Helping the company to improve its wage policies
- Managing the variable payroll elements: holiday pay, reduction of hours, bonus, etc …
For a high quality of service
Today, more than ever, the work of statutory auditors requires greater integration and the anticipation of many changes.
For our auditors, these missions involve thorough monitoring of the services rendered. Once hired to perform this statutory task, GVA is committed to issue an opinion based on the risk assessment, the quality of internal controls, and validation of the accounting data and financial information submitted.
In acknowledgement of the challenges and issues specific to each sector, GVA has developed sector-specific skills honed for the industrial, financial, distribution, service, new technology, environment, social and humanitarian sectors…
When performing capital increases or in mergers, demergers and spin-offs, GVA accompanies you with all the legal duties required for statutory merger and share audits. The role of the shares auditor is to appraise:
– The value of contributions to ensure they are not overvalued
– The specific benefits to be gained from such operations.
The auditor’s mission is guided by standards that define both the nature of the procedures to be implemented, the report format to be issued and the deadlines.
- Obtain and analyse all the legal and financial documentation related to the operation
- Appraise the value of contributions as well as the specific benefits during such operations
- Check that the relative valuesassigned to the shares or stakes in the companies involved in the transaction are relevant and that the exchange ratio is fair.
- Share auditor
- Merger auditor
- Specific benefits auditor
- Assets and liabilities auditor
Measuring value to secure strategic future decisions.
In the context of investment projects or business mergers, it is essential to have reliable and objective information on the value of the companies studied. Indeed, whatever the purpose of the project, its success will be linked to the accurate appraisal of assets, liabilities and synergies.
- Assessing the business including the assets and liabilities it holds
- Analysing and modelling investment projects
- Appraising forecasts and related data
- Securing funding models
High-end partners to overcome your challenges
GVA is surrounded by a multidisciplinary team of specialists and lawyers to ensure the success of its legal and tax assignments, assist its clients in their growth and cope with both common and extraordinary events.
- Corporate law, Private Equity
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- French and international tax law
- International mobility
- Transfer pricing
- Contract law
- Business litigation
- Prevention and treatment of difficulties
- Transition and Restructuring management
Start-ups, SMEs or intermediate-sized companies, the business plan or forecast is an essential step in a creation or takeover of a company and an essential element for presenting to financial partners.
GVA supports you in your efforts to clearly define the project, to make investments encrypt, mount the overall funding and establish the estimated operating account.
- Analysing the future profitability of new businesses
- Establishing operating and cash flow budgets
- Assessing funding needs
- Preparing the business plan and financing plan